thursday nights my brain is usually so fried most things people say to me go in one ear and straight the other. I try my hardest at Thursday night meetings to keep my ears open but its extremely difficult for me.

this week has felt so long. its getting closer to christmas so I am really missing my family. There isn't many of us that "this" feels like Christmas too. Because there is no white snow, no desire for hot chocolate with oodles of marshmallows. But songs that remind me of Christmas with my family, sitting in the summer night's heat on [its technically winter actually] a grass hill, makes me miss Australia, my family, the Browne's and a whole bunch more drastically. BUT I do love being here and I like what I'm learning.

I've received a stack of money from people I used to work with, Coolum kids towards the expenses of this trip. Travelling to and in Africa is crazy expensive and I so appreciate those of you who have contributed to this trip. I am actually blown away by everyone's generosity but specially my work people and you Coolum kids. Call me blessed or what, I owe you all a drink when I get back.

Really wanting to create a publication out of this trip. Not just as a keepsake, there is something really interesting about travelling with 25 people, between the ages of in-the-womb (one of our leaders will be 7 months pregnant when we leave Africa to return to Hawaii) to late thirtys.
We are from 10 different nations. Australia. Africa. USA. Canada. Samoa. England. Korea. Turkey.Holland. Switzerland. So those of you do, please pray for ideas, creationism, time to create for this. I'm so passionate about this and excited to see what's going to happen.

Missing a stack of you and thinkin of you.
X

Comments

Popular Posts