i am waiting for my washing to be done.

i wish i had a super snazzy dress that could be my washing clothes so I don't have to scamper down hoping no one besides the dozens that live in my building see me.

had a great weekend which was left me with the sniffles. cold or flu if your trying to come hang out with me? i say NO to you and HELLO to Vitamin C.

so saturday was a very lazy day but I needed to wander around aimlessly, delight in the rain and head to the beach in the afternoon in the sun for surf, sitting and thinking. ohhh and afterwards I treated myself to some chai.





sunday my friends G, Sav and Megz headed out to hike one big waterfall....we drove and drove and drooooove, laughing and listening to some great roadtrip tunes (thanks nat) we hiked only so far along the river before the owner of the land told us to rack off as the river water was waaaaaay too high. the other girls are all professional photographers so I'll steal some pics off them. then we went exploring for the rest of the day. we saw other waterfalls, the inside of starbucks [very unique] sulfur [mum defs not as rancid at [Rotorua] and half of a local soccer game. on the way home we tried to go and see the flowing lava that looks like this



















except we didn't get anywhere near lava. THEN .... we went to Manuka and watched the stars from the top where it was a good 30 degrees colder. Seriously FREEZING.

so that was my adventurous weekend and its back to reality this Monday. But I really like the guy who is speaking so far so good [i mean, its only Monday] because he gets us involved with discussions and what not. And I liked today because my friend Tim bought me sushi so I didnt have to eat sloppy joes for lunch. Like seriously America...you cannot actually call that food.

DING its been a good hour so hopefully my washing is done.

Comments

Popular Posts