see this circle of people?
in less than three weeks me and this lot will pack all our lives into backpacks and hop on a plane to Africa.

time has flown. i know time is actually time and it doesn't go faster or slower but it feels like yesterday i moved into this bunkbed.

today is thanksgiving. not a holiday we celebrate in Australia particularly, I'm not sure why.

I am grateful to be having time with some people I have come to love today, to eat this American food, to laugh a lot, to watch movies on the grass, I don't need a day to remember to be thankful, but its a good reminder.

I got a bit sad this morning thinking about how attached I have become to some people here. Some of these I am headed to Africa with, which makes everything just a little bit easier. Others my path will cross there's again in the future, it has too. And just a few will be here waiting for me when I get back ....and I'll be very happy to see them

Na. Cam. Sav. ...& the rest of my track girls.
Tim.Candice.
Steph.Ryan.Dax.Rach.David.Melina.G.
my samoans & kiwi rugby kids

there are so so many more. these are just a few that have imprinted my insides and i am ever so glad i met them.









and there are these people. and this isnt even close to being all of you.
but they are people that I am more than extremely thankful to know.
my family
my nearest and dearest friends

i.
am.
blessed.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts