thought i said id always be honest?
wish i could always write about my highs? but today was a dark day.
today i was in 'a funk'
today i felt useless.
broken
shrivled up
useless
a big ball of rubbish.

these are the two things i wrote today

"true poverty is a life without a dream."

tormented.

im stuck in the mirror. its like an evil trance
i cant lift my eyes or walk away
im sinking more with each and every glance.

imperfection washes my eyeballs
and stains them with the colour black
there's no going forward and there's no going back

my insides are shattered and the shards are cutting the life out of my cold and weary soul.

im stuck in the mirror and its like an evil trance
i cant lift my eyes or walk away
im sinking more with each and every glance

who blurred my vision
who put this pleading desperate cry
just so ever prevalent in my eyes

im staring straight ahead
and im starring straight back at me
but all that remains is the shadows
of who i used to be

Comments

Popular Posts