ever felt just extremely blessed?
because you laugh so hard that sushi comes out your nose?

or just so blessed because your eating sushi in the first place.



im sorry my updates have been slack this week. i feel like a month went past. our lecturer was an Australian guy who I just fell in love with the minute he opened his mouth. He brought such amazing teaching. The best way for ya'll who are interested in getting an idea of the things they talk about in class check out youtube chanel at http://www.youtube.com/user/JusticeDTS2010

a wonderful guy in our class has been epic at recording so much stuff. so honestly take a look.

we finished our pumps in water class this week. i dont know why this class makes my head spin around in circles, sometimes its so hard for me to concentrate and actually learn. but the things I am learning are actually really useful.

we've been hanging and talking and praying and planning as a team for Togo, West Africa.
Its not settling in that I'll have another new home in less than a month.

Countless times this week as I sat under a tree
Walked to the waves
Sipped my holiday coffee
Sat in class
Lay in bed

countless times I thought ... what is next for me?
with that question comes another question should I even be worrying that far ahead, live in the moment and all of that.
But I have an anxious spirit for the future. Not a bad anxious spirit but I just want to know what will come up for me next. Of course there will be going home and lots of cuddles with people I love and work and earning cash and all of that stuff.

But what does the future hold for little old me?


Comments

Popular Posts