how am i supposed to get anything done now when i realised the campus library actually has good books?
yesterday was monday, a day I usually h.a.t.e but I liked this monday 'cause I found good stuff at the Boutique. [the campus has an op-shop for all those coming and going to get rid of their things, a pretty great idea and to top it off its freeeeeeeeee] and because i got to do some writing down at the beach. and i got some great packages from my homes away from homes.
today is tuesday and we have to take a class picture. it's going to be funny.
i got a telephone for my birthday and can text Australia for basically free. which is amazing because sometimes I just miss my Kel, my mumma, my brothers and want to be able to tell them about the stairs I just tripped up. Or the songs I just listened too that I liked that they would too.
I like communication.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts