Finally registered today so now I can stop having to convince the kitchen nazi that I really am a student even though I don't have an ID card. And I got signed up for work duty, I guess they had enough people doing grounds keeping and natural farming so instead I will answering the phones in the admin office and doing paperwork. I don't get to be outside but it'll be nice & cool though. We have a fullll on class schedule, we have lectures at night twice a week, one night we have lectures in healthcare/nursing & water purification training. Then we have small groups and tutes and stuff in the afternoons before I have work for a few hours in the office.

OH and im working at the ironman event this weekend hopefully with the guys on water patrol yeeeewww. think that means i have to paddle around on my board ( i think i just scoared a cheap deal off a local dude)

Well life is good so far, the food here is mass produced which is pretty interesting but town is only a little hitch hike away. (dont worry mum, I always hitch with my friend Candice)

Comments

Popular Posts