so this morning I woke up in LA to wish a fond friend farewell after we have had a sweeeeet surfing week. checked my flight to Kona and found out it was CANCELLED! Major eeek. Rang the airline and found out all Delta flights to Kona cancelled for today because of mechanical issues. I haaaate this stuff. But after calling my dad and the airline back they got me on another flight later today. And the hotel is letting me stay later without paying. So all I have to do is kick back...and pack. My least favourite thing to do. I'm so grateful that it was easily fixed...could've been way worse. Looking forward to arriving, getting my schedule, my work duty and everything. Will update and give ya'll the low down when I know more. LA was such a great week. Saying goodbye to my brother and Abby sucked but being with friends from Canada, surfing a sweet longboard and lots of organic coffee & food, and riding the bus for free (always ... why dont they want my cash? i dont know but i dont mind) made it all better.

Comments

  1. have a great flight to Hawaii. Look forward to hearing you YWAM adventure.
    kim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts