Week three of camp is over. Now we get a weeks break. Every friday is a sad day to say goodbye to the kids that you have bonded with over the week. Had some special girls in my group this week, dealing with so much that they shouldnt at the small little age of 9 and 10. Still its been wonderful to see them laugh and smile and sing and generally get to be a kid again how they should. I dont have much planned for the weeks break, headed to Niagra with my canada fam and friends....off to see Legally Blond the musical much to Kelly B's disgust. Apart from that much reading in the sun will be required. Its been a hard week to get through, had a cold and small doses of homesickness which always comes in waves. Miss seeing my fam everyday and the norm of being at home. I know that I'm supposed to be here at the moment though so just push through and enjoy my time here. Only a month till my brother arrives along with a dear friend to visit...looking forward to this a lot.

Comments

Popular Posts