So its been a great week and I am defiantly enjoying a very chilled weekend. We are planning on getting some tye-dye and some white clothes from value village. Sounds like a good weekend to me.

We spent this week at Willow Creek Day Camp aka Saddle Ridge Ranch getting everything ready for a lot of kids to rock up on Monday. The barn is up, the sets are painted, the crafts are ready. But most of all ...I think the team is ready. I have always attempted giving up expectations of things and people...but this team has defiantly blown any of those expectations I might have had. I know I'm not very vocal about my faith a lot of the time...and I've defiantly been challenged about that this week. I think I got so caught up in wanting to be real, not wanting to bible slam anyone, that I've squashed the biggest thing in my life into a tiny little box that I hide. But hanging out with these young guys so vocal yet so real has really challenged me.
Can I keep it real...and outwardly love the same Jesus I am spending my life earnestly wanting to serve whenever and wherever I can.

Comments

  1. found your blog.
    hope your well dani.

    Just home from Sydney, pretty wreaked, but was a fun adventure.
    yes.
    kim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts