List Maker


Not just before any trip but basically constantly, I write lists.

It has a calming effect on me, you can often find me sitting in the shambles of my house, writing a list with Number 1. "Clean House"

So as I prepare for this trip to Haiti, these are some of the things on my current To Do list

1. Email my mum copy of itiniry
2. Pick up pillow case dresses from contirbutors
3. Call American Airline - Can I take extra bag full of toothbrushes free of charge?
4. Tell Coolum Touch club I'm going to be away for 6 weeks
5. Figure out what's wrong with the flash on my camera
6. Find US adaptor
7. Sew buttons back on skirt
8. Print insurance forms

... these are just a few things on my list. eeek!

I am overwelmed with how I feel about this little trip.
A little bit scared - who knows what this trip, to such a damaged nation will be like
A little bit excited - I have a overwelming love for children in dire circumstances
A little bit sad - I love going...but I miss my family and best friends oh so much no matter how long of a trip
A lot grateful - Not everyone gets the priviledge of doing stuff like this.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts