Haiti is on the brain. always at the moment. My "To Do" list never gets any shorter.
I have weird things on there like "Yandina Markets?" and "Make a list of people making pillowcase dresses so I remember to thank them" and " replace smashed iphone screen"

Sometimes I forget to hang out with God.
Maybe I should put it on my To Do list. That is weird and rigid though.

See I'm down with the church and praying thing. I'm down with making a difference.

But so.so often I forget. to just. be. with. Him.
might sound any freaky churchish speech but its really supposed to be a reflection of my desire for conversation with the Creator. I don't want to forget about Him while I'm so busy organizing this stuff to DO for Him. Because I would really not like it if He forget about me.

I'm going to try a little harder
To not try.

Comments

Popular Posts