Just a little note...

Just a little note from a friend already working in Haiti about the orphanage we will be working on

"Please continue to pray, the orphanage needs a good amount of work due to the recent flood, but the property is beautiful, large, lush, and away from the business of the town.  There are multiple abundant fruit trees surrounding the property and it is spacious and peaceful"

Looks like we will be getting grubby with plenty of work to do.

And I have been so encouraged of those who have wanted to be involved here AT home.
Ella has been sewing madly.
Callum's mum offered to help.
My neighbor Jill, brought me more toothbrushes
Erin found tiny baby pillowcases and made tiny dresses
Grandma gave me a big bag of material
Janis gave me STACKS of pillowcases

Its a community affair!

Comments

Popular Posts