A love affair with home

I returned home from Haiti to my favourite season. Spring.
A few times when I have come home I have felt a little off-kilter.
A bit out of place. And not really wanting to be home.

But this time.  The sun is shining. And I am so stoked to be home. I'll be here in Australia for three weeks before heading to Bali for two weeks of sun. relaxation. good food and most importantly. a wedding of my dear friends Gareth & Leona.

And in the mean time, I am beginning a love affair with home. sweet. home.





Today was also my last coffee & beach date with Erin. Ez and her wonderful husband Dan will be making the move shortly back to Canada. While I am very excited for this new season in their lives I will miss them dearly. I got to spend time with them both in Canada last year and I know her family is very excited to have them back.

Comments

  1. You look so cute! Glad you love it at home :) Miss you, piggy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts