so I am leaving the big island of Kona, Hawaii on Tuesday night.
I need to be at our meeting place of the flags at 7;30 with my life for the next three months packed up again in my little backpack.

this weekend a LOVELY friend from Australia, Ellie Merry joins me. Boy oh boy its weird to someone from home. Weird but very comforting and over yesterday we had some great laughs.

I have so ill from a bad reaction to our yellow fever shots - I can't even imagine what the disease itself would have been like. I was running an insane fever, with intense back pain and nauseous.
When I first started getting sick I thought I had just overdone it at Ultimate Frisbee. .ha!

It's my last weekend here which is kind of sad and I am wanting to take some time in the next few days to write an update before we leave.

So weird to be thinking Christmas is so close, we try hear to make it feel like Christmas but it really kind of doesn't .... maybe when we set up life again in Africa it will.
It's been raining like crazy and cold enough to wear jumpers and shoes --- this is not good to get used to before HOT HOT HOT West Africa.




Comments

Popular Posts