when did i actually fall in love with this stinkin place?
i hid my head under my sleeping bag this morning and sighed a sigh of sadness.

thinking about goodbyes. which i hate.

this week has been the celebration of the 50 years of YWAM. There is a lot of really creative amazing interesting stuff happenning and then a lot of total whack-oh-my-gosh-are-you-kidding-me stuff happenning. I guess that happens at partys right?

I would like to write a lot more about the happening but at the moment i'm functioning on far too much coffee everyday and not enough sleep.

will things get a bit more peaceful in Africa? part of my hopes for this but a huge part of my doesn't think so.

Comments

  1. all our ex misso friends shook their heads when we read out the comment re peaceful in Africa so try to get some sleep in the last couple of days

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you get our letter yet? i hope it gets there before you leave...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts