well this week was been a bizarre week of ups and down but I back at a place of excitement about this adventure and looking forward to the good things God has planned for me.
My little brother Caleb and friend Abby arrive tomorrow afternoon! I am so excited to see them. I am realllly blessed to have some time to sight-see and travel with them before heading to Kona. I know I'll be trusting God for finances and stuff in this journey. The purse strings are TIGHT. You may notice a little addition to the page on the right ... still am getting together the money for our Outreach location so feel free to help in any way you can.

We spent this week after packing up all the camp stuff just hanging out and doing some final stuff. We also went camping for a few days in Killbear park which was so great even if it did rain A LOT. I was hoping to see a bear but seeing two bucks (as in the animal not the money) was very cool. I am SO excited to see my bro but also sets in the realization that I'll be leaving soon which is a bit sad. I've loved being here and have been crazily blessed.

Comments

  1. hey the donate button dont do anything - are you waiting on confirmation?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts