Just a quick update so you all know where I am and what's been happening. Tomorrow I leave Canada (for good this time!) and head to LA. My brother and friend fly home on the following day while I have a week long stopover before heading to Hawaii. In some ways this month of September has flown up since camp finished up but in other ways it feels like its gone on forever. I've been very blessed to travel with these guys and see some very cool things on a budget. Vancouver is a beautiful part of Canada and I'm glad we made it over this side. We have got to catch up with a few mates from home which was great. God is still looking after me as He always does and tomorrow morning we leave the beautiful house with the sunflowers out the front very early in the morning for our flight. If you can keep me in your prayers for safe travels and not too much sadness saying goodbye to my bro tomorrow. And that I'd start being prepared for Kona and how much is going to happen there and on outreach. I'm so interested and excited.

The photos are from Vancouver ...and the tiny bit of snow we got to see!

Comments

Popular Posts