Its an understatement to recognize how blessed I am. My time is nearly up on this side of Canada and its making me reflect on how good the family of Jesus' kids can be. The family I have lived with, the friends I have made have blown my mind and daily I am reminded that "someone holds this all together"

My brother Caleb and Abby flew in on Saturday afternoon and Jessie (my roomie and one of my great mates here) navigated our way to get the kids from the airport. I love airports ONLY when Im coming home or picking someone up. Its been really nice to have people from home around, especially my baby brother. It's really cool to have this opportunity to travel with him.

We will be flying into New York on Thursday. The following Thursday we fly to Vancouver, B.C. On the 23rd we fly into LA and on the 24th the kids fly home. I'll be staying in LA until the 30th before I fly into Kona.
Would love ya all to be praying for us.

1. For provision in all of these travels, blessings so that I can keep well under my travel budget allowing a lot more money for outreach.

2. For safety in and everywhere we go.

3. For opportunities to bless others.

Here's a few photographs of our trip so far

Comments

Popular Posts