We are in our final week of camp. Crazy how quickly my time here has gone.
Each week has had different highlights and this week is no exception. I love my team of rowdy grade 5 boys who love to have fun, be loud and play soccer baseball till they are blue in the face.

It has been a hard week already with lots of ups and downs. Silly as it may sound homesickness often bites me hard and I question wether or not I am in the right place. I get all anxious and twisted up in knots about being away when in the grand scheme of things I do love these chances to travel and ill be home before I know it. Being away from my brothers & parents especially SUCKS.

Also this week we found out one of our sweet campers from last week who wasn't at camp the last day was diagnosed with Leukemia. This kid has never been to camp or church or anything before so it was cool that God obviously put him there for that time. As we found out the news I couldnt stop tears from rolling down my face thinkin bout this little dude whose world has been flipped. Please pray for him and his family.

This weekend just gone by we took a road trip up north to relax at the lake and check out some friends new place. It was a fun trip. Here are a couple of pictures of our latest adventures.

Comments

Popular Posts