72 hours

I have many more stories and photos about Haiti I want to share. But these last 72 hours probably go down as the randomest ever in my life.

From a brutal 5 minute goodbye
That left me in tears for hours by the way
To an insane Port-au-Prince hospital.
To a day of flying, making friends with a Haitian refugee.
To taking my first hot shower in two months
To seeing Abbie & Catherine, friends from Hawaii in LA
To our friend Nate pickin us up in his friends sisters rando car
To the Queen Mary, now a hotel docked in port in Long Beach
To the best backdoor thai you ever had
To a hipster record store
To a dirty long beach bar all with my legit friend Jasen
To huntington beach for a 20 minute surprise hi to Cambria. Naomi. G.
To one speedy drive to LAX.

And shortly. A 14.5 hour flight to Brisbane International Airport & home. sweet. home

I love my life












Comments

  1. Dani, this is an awesome post! I've been able to catch some your blog posts! Love, love, love the ones about Haiti!
    Your writing is amazing! Blessings girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts