right now i am sitting on the floor and ive been awake since 3am.
im jetlagged and tired. and the amount of 'stuff' i have hear is overwelming me.
i think what triggered waking me up was the fact that all my stuff isnt going to fit back into my backpack and maybe I should buy a suitcase and ohhhh speaking of buying things maybe I should buy a flight to the big island because I have a flight from new zealand but not one from here to there.

and not last night but the night before I got back from africa.
and i left big chunks of my heart there.
and i dont quite know what to do with myself.

one thing i know.

is that i have an ache inside my soul to 'serve . jesus . '
its liberating saying it.
its liberating knowing that He is my rock. my fortress.

everything else will fall into place. i need Him.
oh how I need Him.


Comments

  1. awoooga!! so excited you have found your passion. don't loose it.
    can't wait to hear more stories when you get back to the coast.
    -kim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts